Thomas St. Angelo
OPEN FOR BROWSING WITH LIMITED SERVICES
M,W,F 10am-5:30pm, T,TH 11am-6:30pm. Sa 9:30am-12:30pm, Su Closed
Sign up for our ENEWSLETTER
Starting April 5, 2021, everyone ages 16 and older will be eligible to receive COVID-19 vaccines. Visit the Department of Health Services for a vaccine provider near you.
- Barron County Births, Deaths and Marriages
- Blue Hills Genealogical Society
- Ancestry.com at the Library (Must use on a library computer)
- Heritage Quest at home (Library card number required)
- Family Search (The Church of Jesus Christ of latter-day Saints)
- Social Security Death Index
- Wisconsin State Historical Society
Thomas St. Angelo Public Library
1305 Second Ave.
Cumberland WI, 54829
715-822-2767 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday 10:00 am - 5:30 pm
Tuesday 11:00 am - 6:30 pm
Wednesday 10:00 am - 5:30 pm
Thursday 11:00 am - 6:30 pm
Friday 10:00 am - 5:30 pm
Saturday 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Support Your Library
Your tax-dedutible donations help provide new library materials, programs, and services for the community.
A memorial gift to Thomas St. Angelo Public Library is a unique and lasting way to remember and honor family and friends.