A Carnegie Library ~ blending the old with the new...
The Makerspace at Thomas St. Angelo Public Library is a training area and do-it-yourself resource for hands on experiential learning.
What can I do?
There are so many possibilities! Some popular projects include
- Create a personalized mug using the mug press.
- Customize book bags using heat transfer vinyl and the Cricut.
- Reserve the sewing machine for any project.
- Reserve a time to use Cubelet robots
Visit the Makerspace
Reservations are required. To request a reservation: Call (715) 822-2767.
Please provide as much information as possible about your project so that we can see if we have materials available. Patrons may bring in their own materials to work on. Let us know if you will need assistance.
All Makerspace equipment stays in the library, but check out the Library of Things to borrow related equipment.
The Cricut is an electronic cutting and drawing machine. Items can be created with material such as paper, cardstock, vinyl, fabric, and more.
What can I do?
The Cricut can be used to make signs, custom t-shirts or bags, labels, greeting cards, and much more!
- Watch videos on the Cricut Official YouTube page
- Check out project inspiration on Cricut’s Projects page
- Cricut’s Learning Page
You will asked to create a free account with an email and password to access.
- View tutorials and step-by-step instructions on Creativebug with your MORE Library Card.
- Sewing machine
- 3D pens
- Cubelet robots
Thomas St. Angelo Public Library
1305 Second Ave.
Cumberland WI, 54829
715-822-2767 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Tuesday 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Wednesday 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Thursday 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Friday 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am - 1:00 pm